by Mihai BobriucViews 941Updated now 4 monthsPublished 24/01/2019
- In this tutorial we will show you where you can get the EPP code
- Access to the customer account.
- After logging into the customer account you will go to the Domains section - > My domains
- You will choose the domain for which you want the EPP code, then select the button labeled Setup to the right of the domain name
- After accessing the button, you will access the "Request EPP code" section
It is possible that the EPP code is not displayed on certain domains, in this case the commercial department will be contacted
make sure before requesting the EPP code that the domain is still active for at least 15 - 30 days
- for more special extensions, it may be necessary to generate an EPP code, in this regard please contact the commercial department.
- before using the EPP code to move a domain, make sure that the domain does not have one or more protection options checked, for example: Anti Theft (Theft Protection / Domain Lock / Registrar Lock) și WHOIS / ID Protection
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5718Updated now 1 yearPublished 06/02/2018
Creating a mailbox in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | email | cpanel | add
The cPanel panel allows the creation of an unlimited number of email boxes associated with hosted domains. This tutorial will explain the necessary steps to create and access an e-mail box.
by Mihai BobriucViews 2179Updated now 1 yearPublished 28/06/2017
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 1384Updated now 8 monthsPublished 26/09/2017
How to set nameservers in the ROTLD panelTutorials • Domains | nameservers update | rotld
This article will describe the steps required to set or update nameservers on a domain registered with ROTLD
by Ana RednicViews 1345Updated now 1 yearPublished 25/10/2018